CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Morning Madness

Usually, my alarm goes off at 5:50 am and I am awake and getting ready for school. However for some reason, I just can't seem to get to school on time. I take my iron my clothes, take a shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, drink a glass of water (it's good for your health), gather anything else I need, and I'm goody. But when I get on to the bus stop, it;s 7:30 and the buses take so long, especially on Ashland going to 79th street. I try to wake up earlier, but now, since I have After School Matters, I can't because I'm too tired. I get rides to school more often, but my grandfather can't drive that good and my brother's license is suspended (unpaid tickets from my sister's car). I get car sick when my grandfather drives. He stops on the brake too hard, so I'd rather take the bus. That's really all the madness that goes on when getting ready for school. I'll try harder and harder to get to school on time from now on.

0 comments: