CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Bravest Thing I Have Ever Done

I haven't really done anything brave in my life, but I guess being brave doesn't necessarily mean saving someone or risking your life for something. Brave just means being courageous. I guess, recently, the bravest or couragous thing I have done was not cry when I cut myself with a razor on Saturday. As stupid as it sounds, I was brave enough to not cry or panic. I cut myself pretty bad and it is a big gash. Note to self and all the pubilc: Never use Gillette Triple Razors to shave your legs (ha). This will sound a little disturbing, but I have to change the bandage every time I shower. It hurts because sometimes, the bandage got stuck to the cut. Ewww! I said I never really did anything brave in my life, but I guess that counts for something....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

U SUCK LMAO!! Y U REPPING MY TRIBE??? CREOLE N CHEROKEE ALL DAY YA DIIG?? LOL AW YEA LETS NOT FORGET BLACK LMAO BUT WHO CARES LOL