CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Changes To Make For The 2nd Semester

I am a genious....if I'm lyin', I'm fryin'. However, I don't think I apply myself as much as I should because I just don't like school work. Well, most of the school work is ok, but in most of the classes I need to pass to graduate, they give me the most mind-numbing work I have EVER had in my life. So, with that being said, I lose interest and more than likey won't do the work. That's change #1. It's not like I don't do my homework at all, but just as often as I do my work (which is often) I'll forget some other assignments in other classes from time to time. From now on, if I understand how to do my homework, I'll try to finish it before the bell rings. I've kinda got into the habit of doing that. Change #2 is my tardiness. I am ALWAYS late for 1st period. When I do go to 1st period, I always do my work. And for someone who is ALWAYS late, I did pretty well on my semester final (maybe because it was open-book, but still!!) I have already started my plan to get to school on time. All I have to do is get my things ready the night before. I mean get EVERYTHING ready, like my hair (that's what eats up the most time, about 20 minutes to be exact), iron my clothes, and get all the stuff I need for the tomorrow in my bookbag. So, all I'll have to do is shower and get dressed. Awesome. I know if I change these two and only two things I could very well be one among the top 10 juniors. I understand the work, I get good scores on my tests, I always participate in the classroom, and I definately don't play when it comes to projects. With me, procrastinating with a project is not an option. I am absolutely changing my ways come this semester so I can definately get into the programs and college(s) I want to apply to. (If I'm lyin', I'm fryin'!)

0 comments: