CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break: Mari, Mykenya, and ME!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I'm sick of Shamaria Sanford and Mykenya Simmons!!! I've been hanging with then darn there every other day of the break...to the mall, Hunny Bunny's party, to the nail shop, to Mykenya's cousin's crib, to my house, to Mari house...I'M SICK OF IT!! Even though we did have fun. The day after Christmas, we went to the mall with Woola, (Mari's 12- year old cousin aka my cousin who I will beat up if I ever see her around a boy...) and, well, didn't do that much shopping because people keep fighting or trying to fight in the mall. I had my camera and, as Gucci Mane would say, "When I hit tha mall...it's a photoshoot!!!", literally. I mean, people I didn't even know just jumped in my pictures. Especially this gang of boys who I don't know and will more than likely never see in my life ever again. Just save the pic for memories, I guess. Don't get me started on New Year's Eve. We was supposed to go to Hunny Bunny's (Darrien aka Hollywood aka Holly, yes he's a boy) party on 51st and King Drive, but the bus stopped running. At least we got a little wasted...har har har (j/p) we got kinda sexy for nothing and Mari and I spent the night at MuhKenYen's (Mykeny's) house. We acted a little stupid there...ok really stupid, wacking each other with pillows and and just talking, talking, talking. And just yesterday, Mari and I had to go to the museum to do this project for Mr. Turner, so we acted like a fool in the museum, banged some Subway o on Cottage, and picked up Kenya to go to the mall so she can return her pants and I can get minesz. We have no life....SIKE!!! We do way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way WAY more than this, but I can only say so much... SO STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES OF SYD, MARI, AND KENDENZ!!!!

0 comments: