CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If I Had to Descibe Myself as a Color Which Color Would I Choose?

If I had to describe myself as a color, I'd choose green. It's my favorite color anyway. But it's funny, it's happy, it can be mean, sad, mad, relax, and extra cool. I'd be a pretty lime green, because it's unique, brilliant, fun, and outgoing. Green, of all things, is peaceful and serene. I guess, out of all the colors, green would be the life of the party; the crazy, cute and bubbly person that after awhile gets wild and fun. That's exactly how my personality is. I always make people laugh and I am a good source of energy. Green also represents energy, like when you play a video game and the character is in good health, the health bar is full and green. I love the color green because all that green stands represents me!

0 comments: